Wednesday 15 January 2014

A little bit of wisdom I like to call my own


One thing I’m strict about in my life is to never ever regret. Take every opportunity as it arises and simply make the most of every opportunity that will ultimately add to your overall life experiences. If I want something I’ll try my best to make it happen, go with the flow and even if it causes slight consequences, I never wish it didn’t happen. No matter how much you may wish for a time machine to take you back to that precise moment in time where you feel you shouldn’t have done something, it will never happen. Knowing this has helped me to never even think that way again. Wondering what if will never change anything nor will it change your feelings or anyone else’s. What is done is done and although that may be a bleak outlook, to me that is simply reality. Reality is harsh, so is life. Life is frigging difficult. We never grew up thinking it would be easy, we’ve simply matured into realising that things have a lot more depth to them than a child’s perspective. A lot of people say they wish they could go back to being a kid again, when life was this so called 'easy'. I can’t deny I’ve even said it before, but if ever I do come across a thought like that I simply become nostalgic. I put on those rose-tinted glasses and I appreciate the amazing memories from my childhood. I realise how lucky I was to be so free back then and instead of loathing I come to the realisation that although I am physically older now, the key to happiness is staying young hearted. Everyone has an inner child within them and there’s never an excuse not to feel young again...

No comments:

Post a Comment