Wednesday 15 January 2014

Hello


I’ve always wanted to write a book or a blog, I’ve just never known where to start or even how. I guess there’s just a lot swirling around in my mind and yet there’s no one currently in my life who I could sit and talk to about everything. Plus it would take a monstrous amount of time and they would no doubt be snoring away within minutes.
So today I thought...you know what, there's no point sitting thinking about wanting to do it. If I want something to happen it's me that has to do something about it. Proactivity is key to change. So here I am, typing away and ready to write some posts that most people will probably never read. But as long as I'm getting it out there, what's the harm?

So I'm calling myself Wonder Girl... not after the comic hero 'Wonder Woman', I'm not that arrogant, but because I am inquisitive and enjoy the little things in life. I am full of wonder and awe and I want to share some things with people who may or may not listen. So hopefully you won't hate me or my thoughts too much and I hope I don't bore you with my posts either. If you do take some time out to read as few or as many posts, I would like to say thank you. It means more than you'll ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment